APPOINTED LEADERS CLUB (ALC)
A PERSONAL Approach
Most Clubs, Networks, and Associations offer relevant website content, but it stops there. Appointed Leaders Club (ALC) is an EXCLUSIVE CLUB, providing a unique, white glove experience with a focus on personally driving opportunity at the Board and C-levels. Membership amenities are customized and centered around enhancing your business and personal life. ALC will advance your desire to be inspired, to explore new possibilities, and to constantly expand your world.
Who are Members of ALC?
- Current public and private board leaders, considering additional board work
- Qualified C-level Executives who are interested in board work, but have not yet served
- VP, EVP, and SVP leaders (often underserved,) investing in career nurturing, guidance, information, and exposure
- Corporations who want access to diverse leaders, SME’s, information, and best of breed resources, to name a few. ALC’s corporate clients support diversity initiatives and inclusive leadership teams. *Corporate members support women owned businesses (Appointed Partners is WBENC Certified) *Corporate members support women owned businesses (Appointed Partners is WBENC Certified)
Club DISCOVERY – We understand the unique value that you bring to an organization. We get to know you personally and learn your operating DNA. To increase the probability of successful outcomes we identify:
- Skills and Competencies
- Performance History
- Cultural Match
- Synergy and Alignment
- Personal Value Proposition and interests
- Business Conflicts and/or Limitations
Club CONCIERGE – Club Concierge is career “BLISS.” It is here that our members benefit from a cadre of thought leaders that we personally find, recommend, and customize to nurture your individual and/or corporate needs. ALC has negotiated member rates with a core team of hand-picked experts for:
- Board Document Preparation
- Board Interview Preparation
- Board Value Proposition Development
- Certified Career Coaching
- Diversity and Inclusion Coaching
- Employment Attorney Services
- Expert Negotiation Training
- Extended Employee Support
- Image Consultants
- Leadership Psychology Services
- Personal Branding
- Resume/CV/Bio Development
* Fee’s for these engagements are billed by the vendor and are based on personal choices. If you don’t see it, just ask for it.
Club AGENT – As your personal “Business Agent,” we skillfully package and market your unique value proposition to specific organizations. Together, we identify 6-8 companies for careful alignment and synergy. Using advanced technology and traditional networking, we work to leverage warm relationships at the CEO and/or Board level whenever possible.
Club MATCH – Information is POWER! Every time Appointed Partners secures an executive opportunity that matches your background and aspirations, we will notify you personally. Industry sector opportunities include:
- Financial Services
- Consumer Goods
Club NETWORKING – A Leadership changing experience. ALC members embrace an open networking environment to foster collaboration with peers from various executive functions, industries, and cultural backgrounds. Engage in thoughtful dialogue with other members and build meaningful life-long relationships. It’s not what you know, it’s who you know!
Club LOUNGE – Stay current and engaged in the Club Lounge, your go-to resource for curated C-level and Board information. Know the latest and greatest:
- News, advice, studies, trends, articles
- Forums, associations, groups, coalitions, foundations, leadership alumni programs
Club C-SUITE – Join C-Suite members in a conference call venue where discussions focus on business trends, challenges, and milestones. Share ideas and ask questions in a mediated panel session. Calls are held monthly. Members are encouraged to provide topics and present on these calls. Club C-Suite is exclusively for members that are currently at the C-Level.
Club CORP – Providing authentic master experts for team building/bonding events, corporate retreats, event speakers, industry thought leaders, black belts, etc. If you don’t see it, just ask for it!
Membership Terms and Guidelines
Appointed Leadership Club members abide by the following Membership Guidelines, which are considered to be a part of your membership Terms of Service. The Membership Terms and Guidelines are centered on the Appointed Leaders Club values of open networking, confidentiality, and respect.
All members of ALC have agreed to an open networking policy. All members will have their personal information displayed on the membership page(s.)
Several of the amenities in ALC involve the ability to interact and build relationships with peers, sometimes in similar roles. At ALC, everyone is expected to protect the confidentiality of other members. We do not share information that has been discussed unless the relative individuals have given permission to do so. We only share the names of ALC members with members’ permission, and we never harvest other members’ information or forward it for any purpose without their agreement.
We connect, develop and advocate for one another. We respect members, staff, and companies in which ALC makes introductions to. When approached to make a connection, ALC members always respond positively.
Term and Cancellation Policy
All Membership fees are for a one year term (12 months) and are non-refundable. Membership will automatically renew after one year. Cancellation must be in writing 30-days prior to end of term. Fees for Club Concierge amenities are billed separately by each vendor of choice, and ALC does not get involved in collecting or managing those fees. Any “outside” events that ALC sponsors are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by ALC. In the case of a cancellation, your payment will be automatically credited to your credit card.